From its fast casual dining approach to its focus on fresh, natural ingredients and inventive Mexican recipes, Qdoba has a long history of innovation in the restaurant segment. When considering video surveillance, Qdoba sought a video provider capable of breaking from traditional CCTV approaches and delivering value beyond reactive incident reviews. Impressed with Envysion’s fresh take on video, Qdoba engaged the company to provide a MVaaS solution designed to help operators drive loss prevention efforts and add material profitability to the bottom line, at its 200+ corporate sites.
Managed Video as a Service (MVaaS) Solution
By deploying the Envysion Insight, a video-based business intelligence solution, Qdoba was able to incorporate actionable video into its ongoing operations to drive profit improvement at each restaurant. To date Qdoba has put hundreds of unique users on the Envysion Insight platform across its IT, loss prevention, store-level operations, marketing, and HR departments. These users monitor internal metrics for operational efficiency, loss prevention and brand promise using Envysion’s robust set of exception reports, while also gaining unfiltered access to restaurant activity.
See the resultsSM – Envysion Insights™
- Profit impact consistent with other Envysion customers’ results
- Increase in store-level profitability
- Lower cost of goods sold
- Decrease in number of exception transactions, i.e., voids, comps, promos, discounts and refunds
- Increase in paid transactions and average check amount
- Operational improvements due to tighter operating processes and greater adherence to operating procedures