Account Executive (Inside Sales)
We are looking for an individual with a proven ability to execute a defined sales strategy. The ideal candidate will spend the majority of their time expanding existing accounts and being a liaison between clients and product while disseminating feedback to the appropriate stakeholders. The role requires excellent communication skills (verbal & written) and the ability to work inter-departmentally. Strong teamwork, solid interpersonal skills, and prior experience in a direct sales role, preferably in SaaS or Salesforce.com is a plus.
- Drive sales results from assigned brands, accounts, region, and opportunities.
- Consistently meet or exceed quota/targets.
- Conduct prospecting activity to find leads and build funnel of opportunities.
- Sell using consultative selling techniques.
- Develop company provided leads from inception to sale.
- Manage opportunities through all phases of the sales cycle to finality, including conducting live web-based software demos, preparing quotes and negotiating terms.
- Ensure installation of closed deals.
- Own account management during pre-sale phase.
- Manage Salesforce.com /CRM activity reporting.
- Expand existing accounts via portfolio penetration plans.
- Complete necessary reports (forecasting, funnel etc.).
- Become a liaison between clients and product, disseminating feedback to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Manage personal performance metrics and provide weekly and monthly reporting.
- Understand our industry, company, and products to ensure the acquisition of long-term, profitable clients.
- Proven ability to execute a defined sales strategy
- Maintain a positive, confident attitude.
- A team player, focused on Company/Organization/Individual goals and initiatives.
- Be a consultative seller of technology solutions.
- 2+ years of experience in direct sales role, preferably in SaaS or high activity transactional software sales environment.
- Experience or knowledge in franchise/multi-unit sales a plus.
- Proven success of consistently meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, along with the ability to work inter-departmentally.
- Proven ability to exceed sales quota.
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus, experience with a CRM tool necessary.
- Ability to self-start, as well as work as part of a team.
- Innovation: Using creativity to find useful and practical solutions to problems
- Results Driven: Executing consistently, as a team to produce measurable results
- Empowering: Providing individuals with context and freedom to act and make decisions
- Owners: Acting responsibly, with integrity; driving value and taking pride in all we do.
- Fun! Laughing together, thriving together
Our office is in Louisville right off the McCaslin/36 exit behind Starbucks.
To apply for this position please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.