Strategic Account Manager
Are you passionate about working with great companies and empowering them to take their success to new heights? Are you someone that believes that building strong business relationships and providing outstanding customer service will benefit the clients that you advocate for? If so, we have a great opportunity for you! We are looking for an outstanding candidate to join our company as a Strategic Account Manager.
As the Trusted Advisor, you will develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio, protect ongoing revenue stream (renewals) and work with sales team on initial sales, identification of upsell/cross-sell opportunities. You will serve as a customer advocate in driving industry best practices and position the Envysion platform as a key driver to the customer’s success. It will be your responsibility to ensure customers are successfully using the Envysion application by understanding their business objectives and recommending strategies to achieve those goals. You will be empowered to aggressively monitor and engage client in effort to increase utilization, adoption and enterprise footprint.
You will drive regular communications with client contacts on key accounts; provide strategies to optimize utilization, adoption, analytics and ROI. This will include providing insight on customers’ needs to internal teams on a regular basis; represent customers’ views, requirements and experience throughout the organization. You will collaborate with internal company stakeholders on information sharing and escalation handling. As you maintain the relationship, you will develop account plans for key accounts in their portfolio.
You will also be essential for on-boarding new clients. This will include:
- Domain maintenance (naming cameras, camera settings, register mapping, adding new users, roles/access lists/groups)
- Reporting: audits/creation/editing, setting up alerts from reporting, setting up alerts and system notifications
Other tasks will include:
- Provide feedback to product team and management concerning response to products and services.
- Communicate upwards, across and to team members the goals and results to ensure standards are met, to achieve outstanding customer service
- Provide Project Management (organization of internal resources, ensuring other teams deliver) assistance on larger deployments.
- Drive success of KPI’s and organizational objectives/goals.
The selected candidate will have:
- Professional leader with terrific external and internal customer service skills
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Customer-centric philosophy
- Creative issue resolving skills (phone, email, in-person)
- Excellent training skills with ability to train using virtual tools
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills & project management skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office products
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years post-sale enterprise software account management experience required
- Innovation: Using creativity to find useful and practical solutions to problems
- Results Driven: Executing consistently, as a team to produce measurable results
- Empowering: Providing individuals with context and freedom to act and make decisions
- Owners: Acting responsibly, with integrity; driving value and taking pride in all we do.
- Fun! Laughing together, thriving together
Our office is in Louisville right off the McCaslin/36 exit behind Starbucks.
To apply for this position please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.