Gain Peace of Mind with Health & Hygiene, Loss Prevention, and Operational Audits
Envysion’s Health & Hygiene audits provide you with the actionable insights that enhance safety.
Save Time & Money with Expert-Designed Audits
Envysion’s audit programs are hand-crafted by seasoned experts to watch for health and safety concerns, identify theft, fraud, and operational incidents more efficiently than traditional methods by leveraging integrated video surveillance and transaction data. Our easy-to-use incident management tools make it easy to review verified incidents and quickly take action to reduce further loss.
Reduce Loss Across Your Organization
Our auditors review suspicious transaction patterns across all your restaurants to identify the most egregious instances of theft and deliver verified incidents directly to your inbox.
Protect your Brand and Ensure Compliance
Receive deep-dive audits of theft, loss, and operational incidents within your business filtered through a five-step review and verification process from our team of expert auditors.
Easily Track Incidents to Ensure Accountability
Receive verified incidents directly in your inbox, review real-time footage and transaction data of suspicious events, and resolve verified cases quickly and easily.
Health & Hygiene Audits
With programs designed to target food safety, hygiene and customer satisfaction, you can obtain multiple daily data points to assess compliance to operational best practices.
- Envysion’s proven systematic process is customized to meet your business objectives, mitigate risk, elevate employee work rate and equip you with the tools to better serve customers.
- Ensure that your stores are in compliance with all federal regulations and guidelines.
- Track any metric, such as glove and mask usage, cell phone usage, or floor spacing.
Protect your profit margin from theft and gain peace of mind across your enterprise with organization-wide Loss Prevention Audits. We find the needles in the haystack for you, so you can spend less time searching for loss issues and focus your time on solving them.
- Quickly take action with all the evidence you need delivered directly to your inbox.
- Address critical loss across your enterprise without lifting a finger—we do the heavy lifting for you.
- Leverage the extensive experience of our professional auditing team.
Restaurant Performance Audits
Achieve sustainable food cost reduction and deter theft over the long-term by transforming the culture in your restaurants with deep-dive audits.
- Thoroughly investigate restaurants of concern to identify theft, loss, and operational issues that are diminishing your profits.
- Track the lifecycle of incidents from creation thru closure to ensure proper resolution and secure your return on investment.
- Don’t just catch a single event—change the likelihood of future loss by addressing contributing behaviors head on.
- Designed to improve customer experience and therefore improve customer satisfaction surveys.
- Eye in the Sky. Our cameras open their eyes anywhere from 1-5 times daily and observe what is happening in a restaurant or retail space for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Generate samples primarily during heavy traffic times that are passed or failed by our team.
- No minimum number of sites, and Ops Audits don’t require data.
Envysion’s intuitive Incident Management resolution workflow makes it easy to quickly review the status of verified incidents and monitor trends by location and employee—even on mobile devices!
- Review the status of flagged incidents across your entire organization, by location, or by employee in mere minutes.
- Arrive at firm conclusions and take decisive action with irrefutable video evidence.
- Monitor resolution trends by employee or location to reveal suspicious behavior patterns.
What They’re Saying
We like to keep an eye on our sales reps and make sure that they are customer focused. Envysion has helped us increase sales by inspecting sales to see if we are maximizing and again helping us inspect if our reps are customer focused.Elthon MunozDirector of Sales, AT&T Portables
Envysion is an essential tool for being more responsive to customer comments. Instead of relying just on the customer’s point of view, we can easily review video and audio to get the whole story and take the appropriate action quickly and decisively.Inman HodgesPresident at Hodges Management Co., a KFC franchise
Envysion is a great resource we are learning to use for coaching and training. Cece makes everything easy! She has helped train my upper level managers and store managers to show us how to use Envysion but also how to use Envysion as a tool for coaching. We setup a weekly meeting to discuss our findings and how we can use Envysion to share best practices.Elthon MunozDirector of Sales, AT&T Portables
A lot of companies are using transaction reporting systems like Delaget with good success. We’ve found that integrating that information with the data we get from Envysion makes it twice as effective because we can see all sides of a situation and take appropriate action without having to guess.Inman HodgesPresident at Hodges Management Co., a KFC franchise
For my District Managers Envysion saves them time and money. Instead of driving from store to store they have the ability to check in regularly with their stores and inspect whether we are exhibiting good behaviors.Elthon MunozDirector of Sales, AT&T Portables
Envysion doesn’t tie up my time with extra steps or processes. It has extensive functionality, an intuitive interface, and lets me see exactly what I need in a fraction of the time as other systemsInman HodgesPresident at Hodges Management Co., a KFC franchise
As part of the proof-of-concept, we got to see first-hand how well the Envysion Managed Video Solution worked with other systems like Delaget and Overseer. Knowing that it was also supported by KFC and had a single point of contact for help desk support gave us the confidence to move forward with the purchase and installation.Marcus SheltonOwner of Bacon Enterprises, a KFC franchise
Envysion detects behaviors that are unacceptable for safety reasons, theft concerns, or guest perception concerns. Envysion gives me a set of eyes that does much of the work for us so our team can focus on the business.Dennis GreveDirector of Operations at TOMS King, a Burger King franchise