Gain Peace of Mind with Health & Hygiene, Loss Prevention, and Operational Audits
Envysion’s Health & Hygiene audits provide you with the actionable insights that enhance safety.
Save Time & Money with Expert-Designed Audits
Envysion’s audit programs are hand-crafted by seasoned experts to watch for health and safety concerns, identify theft, fraud, and operational incidents more efficiently than traditional methods by leveraging integrated video surveillance and transaction data. Our easy-to-use incident management tools make it easy to review verified incidents and quickly take action to reduce further loss.
Reduce Loss Across Your Organization
Our auditors review suspicious transaction patterns across all your restaurants to identify the most egregious instances of theft and deliver verified incidents directly to your inbox.
Protect your Brand and Ensure Compliance
Receive deep-dive audits of theft, loss, and operational incidents within your business filtered through a five-step review and verification process from our team of expert auditors.
Easily Track Incidents to Ensure Accountability
Receive verified incidents directly in your inbox, review real-time footage and transaction data of suspicious events, and resolve verified cases quickly and easily.
Health & Hygiene Reviews
With programs designed to target food safety, hygiene and customer satisfaction, you can obtain multiple daily data points to assess compliance to operational best practices.
- Envysion’s proven systematic process is customized to meet your business objectives, mitigate risk, elevate employee work rate and equip you with the tools to better serve customers.
- Ensure that your stores are in compliance with all federal regulations and guidelines.
- Track any metric, such as glove and mask usage, cell phone usage, or floor spacing.
Protect your profit margin from theft and gain peace of mind across your enterprise with organization-wide Loss Prevention Audits. We find the needles in the haystack for you, so you can spend less time searching for loss issues and focus your time on solving them.
- Quickly take action with all the evidence you need delivered directly to your inbox.
- Address critical loss across your enterprise without lifting a finger—we do the heavy lifting for you.
- Leverage the extensive experience of our professional auditing team.
Restaurant Performance Audits
Achieve sustainable food cost reduction and deter theft over the long-term by transforming the culture in your restaurants with deep-dive audits.
- Thoroughly investigate restaurants of concern to identify theft, loss, and operational issues that are diminishing your profits.
- Track the lifecycle of incidents from creation thru closure to ensure proper resolution and secure your return on investment.
- Don’t just catch a single event—change the likelihood of future loss by addressing contributing behaviors head on.
- Designed to improve customer experience and therefore improve customer satisfaction surveys.
- Eye in the Sky. Our cameras open their eyes anywhere from 1-5 times daily and observe what is happening in a restaurant or retail space for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Generate samples primarily during heavy traffic times that are passed or failed by our team.
- No minimum number of sites, and Ops Audits don’t require data.
Envysion’s intuitive Incident Management resolution workflow makes it easy to quickly review the status of verified incidents and monitor trends by location and employee—even on mobile devices!
- Review the status of flagged incidents across your entire organization, by location, or by employee in mere minutes.
- Arrive at firm conclusions and take decisive action with irrefutable video evidence.
- Monitor resolution trends by employee or location to reveal suspicious behavior patterns.
What They’re Saying
Envysion doesn’t tie up my time with extra steps or processes. It has extensive functionality, an intuitive interface, and lets me see exactly what I need in a fraction of the time as other systemsInman HodgesPresident at Hodges Management Co., a KFC franchise
Envysion gives us unfiltered visibility into every transaction so we can see what is going on in all of our stores. This gives us actionable insights enabling us to improve sales and marketing, tighten operating procedures and reduce loss.Attique RasheedHead of Training and Operations, AT&T Portables
Envysion detects behaviors that are unacceptable for safety reasons, theft concerns, or guest perception concerns. Envysion gives me a set of eyes that does much of the work for us so our team can focus on the business.Dennis GreveDirector of Operations at TOMS King, a Burger King franchise
The Envysion / Next Wave partnership has provided us with a resource that has caused a dramatic decrease in employee theft and has had a dramatic effect on our inventory variances. We have even gone as far as to decrease our variance budget for next year, which will undoubtedly improve our food cost. Additionally, this system has improved our culture because we have been given the tools to remove the bad eggs from our restaurants, helping us reach our goal as the employer of choice in each of our communities.Sam MungerOwner of Doro, Inc., a Hardee's franchise
We have been using Envysion at all of our stores for a few years now. We find the feedback and reporting to be invaluable tools for molding our employee’s behaviors. We use the system for sales observations, rather than standing next to our people and watching them, thus getting a more realistic picture of their processes. We are then able to sit down with them and review their interactions and find opportunities for growth.Mark LongVice President of CCT Wireless, a Sprint Preferred Retailer
With our stores several hours apart, we now have the ability to look in or review any time frame at any location, all from our computer or phone. We have the ability to accomplish many tasks, without wasting hours on drive time.Mark LongVice President of CCT Wireless, a Sprint Preferred Retailer
We have used Envysion to help us show how fraud suspects attempt to commit fraud. We also keep pictures on file to prevent future fraud from the same individuals. We look forward to continue using Envysion and learn a new practices on how to use Envysion to help us improve every day.Elthon MunozDirector of Sales, AT&T Portables
Without video we’d only see printed reports and have to guess whether an incident is really theft or if it’s an opportunity to offer additional coaching. Envysion bridges that gap and lets us see what’s actually happening at any specific moment, so we can respond to incidents more appropriately with training or with discipline when it’s warranted.Jason ZakarasPresident and CEO of Zak Family Foods LLC, a KFC, Taco Bell, and Long John Silvers franchise