Gain Peace of Mind with Health & Hygiene, Loss Prevention, and Operational Audits
Envysion’s Health & Hygiene audits provide you with the actionable insights that enhance safety.
Save Time & Money with Expert-Designed Audits
Envysion’s audit programs are hand-crafted by seasoned experts to watch for health and safety concerns, identify theft, fraud, and operational incidents more efficiently than traditional methods by leveraging integrated video surveillance and transaction data. Our easy-to-use incident management tools make it easy to review verified incidents and quickly take action to reduce further loss.
Reduce Loss Across Your Organization
Our auditors review suspicious transaction patterns across all your restaurants to identify the most egregious instances of theft and deliver verified incidents directly to your inbox.
Protect your Brand and Ensure Compliance
Receive deep-dive audits of theft, loss, and operational incidents within your business filtered through a five-step review and verification process from our team of expert auditors.
Easily Track Incidents to Ensure Accountability
Receive verified incidents directly in your inbox, review real-time footage and transaction data of suspicious events, and resolve verified cases quickly and easily.
Health & Hygiene Reviews
With programs designed to target food safety, hygiene and customer satisfaction, you can obtain multiple daily data points to assess compliance to operational best practices.
- Envysion’s proven systematic process is customized to meet your business objectives, mitigate risk, elevate employee work rate and equip you with the tools to better serve customers.
- Ensure that your stores are in compliance with all federal regulations and guidelines.
- Track any metric, such as glove and mask usage, cell phone usage, or floor spacing.
Protect your profit margin from theft and gain peace of mind across your enterprise with organization-wide Loss Prevention Audits. We find the needles in the haystack for you, so you can spend less time searching for loss issues and focus your time on solving them.
- Quickly take action with all the evidence you need delivered directly to your inbox.
- Address critical loss across your enterprise without lifting a finger—we do the heavy lifting for you.
- Leverage the extensive experience of our professional auditing team.
Restaurant Performance Audits
Achieve sustainable food cost reduction and deter theft over the long-term by transforming the culture in your restaurants with deep-dive audits.
- Thoroughly investigate restaurants of concern to identify theft, loss, and operational issues that are diminishing your profits.
- Track the lifecycle of incidents from creation thru closure to ensure proper resolution and secure your return on investment.
- Don’t just catch a single event—change the likelihood of future loss by addressing contributing behaviors head on.
- Designed to improve customer experience and therefore improve customer satisfaction surveys.
- Eye in the Sky. Our cameras open their eyes anywhere from 1-5 times daily and observe what is happening in a restaurant or retail space for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Generate samples primarily during heavy traffic times that are passed or failed by our team.
- No minimum number of sites, and Ops Audits don’t require data.
Envysion’s intuitive Incident Management resolution workflow makes it easy to quickly review the status of verified incidents and monitor trends by location and employee—even on mobile devices!
- Review the status of flagged incidents across your entire organization, by location, or by employee in mere minutes.
- Arrive at firm conclusions and take decisive action with irrefutable video evidence.
- Monitor resolution trends by employee or location to reveal suspicious behavior patterns.
What They’re Saying
The biggest challenges we have are protecting our profits, ensuring productivity is up to our standards, and ensuring that our business can be protected both from the inside and outside. Envysion helps me protect profits by ensuring orders are rung in and that the proper food is served.Dennis GreveDirector of Operations at TOMS King, a Burger King franchise
For my District Managers Envysion saves them time and money. Instead of driving from store to store they have the ability to check in regularly with their stores and inspect whether we are exhibiting good behaviors.Elthon MunozDirector of Sales, AT&T Portables
Since using Envysion’s sales reporting, which contains real live video of transactions done within the store, accountability has reached an all-time high.Daniel MartinezDistrict Manager at NTouch Wireless, a Sprint preferred retailer
Envysion gives us unprecedented visibility into our restaurants so we can quickly identify and correct issues that impact performance. We anticipate a significant cash impact in each restaurant every month.Josh FrazierDivisional Asset Protection Manager at Boddie-Noell Enterprises, a Hardee's franchise
Envysion has become a vital part of my everyday routine. The simplicity of the system and the scope it covers has made my job much more efficient. The value Envysion brings to my business is unparalleled! I would recommend Envysion for anyone who wants to free up time, make more money, and see their business grow.Klay BinghamChief of Staff, BrightStar Wireless, Inc.
We have been using Envysion at all of our stores for a few years now. We find the feedback and reporting to be invaluable tools for molding our employee’s behaviors. We use the system for sales observations, rather than standing next to our people and watching them, thus getting a more realistic picture of their processes. We are then able to sit down with them and review their interactions and find opportunities for growth.Mark LongVice President of CCT Wireless, a Sprint Preferred Retailer
Envysion is an essential tool for being more responsive to customer comments. Instead of relying just on the customer’s point of view, we can easily review video and audio to get the whole story and take the appropriate action quickly and decisively.Inman HodgesPresident at Hodges Management Co., a KFC franchise
I have really been able to coach and train my team using Envysion. I feel they now have a better understanding of how the whole sales process works and how the numbers work.” Kerri Mumford-Asheboro Store ManagerKerri Mumford-AsheboroStore Manager at NTouch Wireless, a Sprint preferred retailer